Register today to get full access
to jobs across the nation.

Register For Free

Ann Cranford

Tennessee 3RNET Network Coordinator

Tel: 615-741-2101

“I connect health professionals with job vacancies for all of our underserved communities here in my home state. As the Tennessee 3RNET Network Coordinator, I can be a resource for your job search needs. I am just a phone call or email away!”

Team Member Photo

How I can help your job search:

If you are a health care professional interested in living and working in Tennessee, Ann can:

  • Answer questions you may have about current job openings across Tennessee
  • Guide you on how the National Health Service Corps works in Tennessee
  • Provide information on Tennessee-specific loan repayment programs
  • Help you navigate the J-1 Visa Waiver process in Tennessee
  • Tell you more about Tennessee’s state-specific incentives for health care professionals

Ann is an employee of the Tennessee Office of Rural Health. She and her organization coordinate 3RNET activities in Tennessee.

Behavioral Health Resources in Tennessee

Behavioral Health Resources in Tennessee

Job search support is provided for the following behavioral health disciplines:

  • Licensed Clinical Social Worker
  • Licensed Professional Counselor
  • Substance Use Disorder Counselor
  • Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor
  • Peer Recovery Support Specialist
  • Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
  • Behavioral Health Therapist
  • Clinical Mental Health Counselor
  • Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
  • Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
  • Psychiatrist
  • Clinical Psychologist
  • Addiction Medicine Physician

Behavioral Health Workforce Recruitment Contact in Tennessee:

Ann Cranford
TN State Office of Rural Health
Tel: 615-741-2101   

J-1 Visas in Tennessee

J-1 Visas in Tennessee

If you want to obtain a J-1 Waiver in Tennessee, here’s what you need to do:

  1. Start your job search about 18 months prior to when you want to start working.
  2. Find a job at an eligible J-1 site in our state. You can search for J-1 eligible jobs on 3RNET. Start your J-1 job search in Tennessee now.
  3. Connect with the J-1 contact to ask questions and learn about additional steps you may need to take.

The Tennessee Department of Health is committed to assuring all Tennesseans have access to quality, affordable health care. The Tennessee Department of Health participates in the state and federal programs to facilitate the placement of foreign physicians as primary care physicians and physician specialists. Physicians who are placed must provide medical care to underserved Tennesseans.

J-1 Visa Contact in Tennessee:

Ann Cranford
Tennessee State Office of Rural Health
Tel: 615.741.2101

Health Care Employers in Tennessee

Health Care Employers in Tennessee

You'll find jobs on 3RNET from these types of health care employers in Tennessee:

  • Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)
  • Community Health Centers (CHCs)
  • Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
  • National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment sites
  • National Health Service Corps Scholar sites
  • Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
For Tennessee Employers

For Tennessee Employers

If you’re a health care employer in Tennessee and you’d like to post your jobs on 3RNET, please fill out our employer application form which will be sent to the Tennessee Network Coordinator, Ann Cranford.

If you have specific questions about using 3RNET in Tennessee, please contact 3RNET’s Tennessee Network Coordinator, Ann Cranford.