Critical Access Hospital
Employer Selling Points:
Flexible Scheduling, Perception of Quality, Stability of Workforce, Physical Plant and Equipment, EMR
2,501 - 5,000 / 2,501 - 5,000
John Day, OR is a beautiful small town nestled in the Blue Mountains of eastern Oregon. It's an ideal place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life while still having access to modern amenities.
- John Day is located in Grant County which is home to the John Day River recreation area, as well as the well known John Day Fossil Beds;
- Located just 150-miles from Bend, Oregon;
- Great location for families, and nature lovers;
- Good public school system;
- Home to one of the 7-wonders of Oregon, the Painted Hills.
Community Selling Points:
Recreational Opportunities, Schools, Climate, Perception of Community, Community Need/Support of Health Professional
Register today to view
full job details.
- Community & facility information
- Compensation range
- Additional benefits (CME allowance, paid time-off, insurance, etc.)
- Qualifying loan repayment programs
- Employer contact information
- View job on map