Community Health Center
Employer Selling Points:
Employment Status, Flexible Scheduling, Stability of Workforce
0 - 2,500 / 2,501 - 5,000
The City of Wheeler is situated along Oregon's North Coast and is located along the banks of the Nehalam River. Wheeler is well-known by locals to be in a sunspot, with frequent sunshine and stunning views of the Nehalem River and Bay.
- Wheeler is located in Tillamook County which is home to the Tillamook Creamery.
- Located just 84-miles from Portland, Oregon.
- Wheeler boasts world-class outdoor and nature activities including hiking, surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, whale and bird watching, and much more.
- Great location for families, and a life full of ease.
Register today to view
full job details.
- Community & facility information
- Compensation range
- Additional benefits (CME allowance, paid time-off, insurance, etc.)
- Qualifying loan repayment programs
- Employer contact information
- View job on map